Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91-9822050301
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Government College of Engineering, Amravati (1995-2000).
Open Source Projects
- Winner of the The Great Indian Programming League – Season 1 written a solution for solving Sudoku in C++.
- Awarded Symantec A++ award for outstanding technical contribution and leadership.
I have 14 Years of experience in analysis, design, development, installer and maintenance of products/applications in C, C++ on Windows and UNIX (Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, AIX) Platforms. I have more than a year of experience in Team/Project Management.
- Seasoned professional with broad experience spanning 11+ years in various roles as Development Lead, Developer, Customer Support Lead & Integration Engineer.
- Extensive experience in C/C++, STL.
- Extensive experience in Packaging technologies on Windows (Install-Shield, WIX, NSIS) and native UNIX packaging.
- Experience in Perl also.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end product/software development lifecycle (including ideation, design, requirements, development, testing, release and support)
Pivotal and VMware are partnering to deliver well-managed, agile and secure data and application infrastructure for VMware environments across public, private and hybrid clouds. Pivotal GemFire, formerly known as VMware vFabric GemFire, is now part of the Pivotal portfolio of products.
Pivotal GemFire is a distributed data management platform. Pivotal GemFire is designed for many diverse data management situations, but is especially useful for high-volume, latency-sensitive, mission-critical, transactional systems.
Major Projects (BMC Software)
Patrol Knowledge Module (KM) for Windows Event Monitoring (C++, PSL, Windows)
Provides ability to create rules/filters on the Windows Events, Monitor all the events generated in real time.
Patrol Knowledge Module (KM) for File Monitoring (C, C++, PSL, Unix/Windows)
File monitoring KM helps customer to monitor files for various attribute of a file including content. Customer can create Rules by supplying ‘Regular expression enabled string’ on the content of a file to alarm IT Admin. I have developed various features in this product from scratch. Following are the partial list of features developed based on the customer requirements.
- XML file monitoring support.
- Multiple Search criteria support.
- Multi-line Search support.
- Regular expression support.
MAJOR PROJECTS (Symantec/VERITAS )
Rule Manager (C++, Unix/windows)
VERITAS Action Provider/ Action Agent provide ability to monitor events generated by various Veritas products and create rules with notification support of SMTP email, SNMP.
- Designed, Developed, Written automated test suite & Product Support Lead.
- C++/STL on Windows, UNIX.
VERITAS Operations Managers (C, C++, Perl, Unix/windows)
VERITAS Operations Manager enables operations teams to manage VERITAS Storage Foundation and related operations across all platforms from a centralized management framework.
- Design and develop product Install and Upgrade strategy, One click install implemented for windows and one command for Unix.
- Design and develop Package/Patch Management Framework.
- Integrated Open Source embeddable web server (SHTTPD) with VERITAS Authentication mechanism.
MAJOR PROJECTS ( IDeaS (India) Pvt. Ltd. )
Auto Correcting Forecast (C, C++, Unix/windows)
Auto Correcting forecast is the tool, which will automatically do the scaling of forecast made by the product of IDeaS in these hotels. Since the Forecast made by Software may be wrong when the demand in outer world changes significantly.
Best Available Rate (C, C++, Unix/windows)
Pure Mathematical solution developed for this hotel, which provides a way to manage their increasing demand of unqualified customer, so that they will always make profit from such customers.
Group Wash Dipstick (C, C++, Unix/windows)
Groups Business is one of the businesses of hotels, whose forecast is done by IDeaS Software, which can be wrong if there is significant change demand for a particular group, or any other reason in the market. Scaling tool is developed which in applying makes the forecast incompatible with the current market.
|O.S||Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux, Windows NT, HP-UX ( 11.23/11.31, IA/PA )|
|Languages||C, C++, Shell Scripts, PERL|
|Domains||Datacenter Storage Management, Hospitality Revenue Management, Datacenter Server Monitoring|
|Tools||Rational purify, gdb, windbg|
|Installers||InstallShield, NSIS, WIX, Unix Native Installers|
My Previous Employers & Periods of Employment
|Vmware, Pune||May 2012||Till Date|
|BMC Software, Pune||May 2010||May 2012|
|Symantec Software,Pune||Jan 2004||April 2010|
|3d PLM Software, Pune||Aug 2003||Jan 2004|
|IDeaS Software Pune||Sept 2000||Aug 2003|